Simcity will require ALWAYS ON DRM that requires internet connection 24/7.
To think i was an EA fan. Whats bad? The game will require it. If i pay $59.99 and they later shut down the server, i now have an unplayable disk that can no longer be used. Wasting 59.99.
Simcity NEVER used to use this. Now it does. EA is regarded as the worst gaming company. Its not hard to see why. They dont care about fans, they spit down our throuts, they ruin good games and turn fan suggestions away. EA will fail one day and we all will be happy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."