Simcity will require ALWAYS ON DRM that requires internet connection 24/7.
To think i was an EA fan. Whats bad? The game will require it. If i pay $59.99 and they later shut down the server, i now have an unplayable disk that can no longer be used. Wasting 59.99.
Simcity NEVER used to use this. Now it does. EA is regarded as the worst gaming company. Its not hard to see why. They dont care about fans, they spit down our throuts, they ruin good games and turn fan suggestions away. EA will fail one day and we all will be happy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Urine not cleaned from under toilet from previous occupant . DANGEROUSLY dirty room HVAC system filters and systems. *** smear on the BOTTOM SHEET of a supposedly freshly made bed. Room air filters..."
- "to whom it may concern on 6-29 I supposedly bought the same thing 5 times....I didn't intend too. so I was charged over $10 dollars 5 times....emptying all my money...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."