Simcity will require ALWAYS ON DRM that requires internet connection 24/7.
To think i was an EA fan. Whats bad? The game will require it. If i pay $59.99 and they later shut down the server, i now have an unplayable disk that can no longer be used. Wasting 59.99.
Simcity NEVER used to use this. Now it does. EA is regarded as the worst gaming company. Its not hard to see why. They dont care about fans, they spit down our throuts, they ruin good games and turn fan suggestions away. EA will fail one day and we all will be happy.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."