1.7

to Whom It May Concern,

Please help to submit my complaint!

It seems the Electronic Arts Inc.(EA) customer experience team just arrange Q&A sections, never mark down my feedback and pass to related department for further improvement for this game.

They even request me to repeat the details again and post it to EA.com forum, waste so much of my valued time.

That's not customer service, I can not feel they will get improvement in the future with this working attitude.

The Product/Service I bought:

I bought EA's ipad game 'FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Version 2.1 for iPad'.

the issue details:

1)when I trying to access the 'search transfer market', the systems will shows 'The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later. '.

2)After I connected to a opponent successfully and the match was began, the server is not reliable, it became slow or disconnected sometimes.

My actions:

1.I tryed with my iphone 6 device, the same;

2.I tried with my friend's acount in my friend's ipad air in different cities, the same.

So I think EA should improve the server reliability or set more reliable servers for Fifa users.

Please submit my complaint!

1.I'm wondering if EA will get a plan to set up more EA servers so as to provide better customer experience for users.

2.I also need EA's customer experience manager to give me a full detailed explanations about my FIFA 16 game issue (ticket number 20668622).

3.I request for EA customer experience manager's apology for Elena H.(from the EA Customer Experience Specialist Team)'s previous unprofessional & unspecialized replies.

About Electronic Arts Inc.

official website:www.ea.com

FOUNDED:

1982

OWNERSHIP:

Public (Nasdaq: EA)

GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS:

Redwood City, California

BACKGROUND:

Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.

WHAT WE DO:

In fiscal 2014, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $3.6 billion. EA is recognized for critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster franchises such as The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FIFA, Battlefield, Dragon Age and Plants vs. Zombies

Address:

Phone: 650-628-1500

Email:customerexperience@ea.com

Mark C.

one of the EA Fifa 16 UT iPad game users

MCtalk wrote the review because of "poor internet connectivity and poor service attitude, lost my email time, gaming time and cost for internet access plan" at Electronic Arts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $9 and wants Electronic Arts to "enhance its ea server's reliability and connectivity to china, refund my internet cost of usd 9 for the gaming time".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service attitude and servers stability. Author liked the most game theme. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Electronic Arts fifa 16 ultimate team for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Electronic Arts?

Comments