I was trying to get my simcity beta code working.The staff member asked me to provide my code i got in my email.
So, i did so because i was hoping he/she could get me on the right track. Boy was i wrong. When i provided it, the guy paused for a bit. Then finally messaged back, THANKS FOR THE CODE!
This is totally unacceptable and wrong. If i could, i would sue for this. Professional companies can not go around doing stuff like that.
This IS the FINAL time i do anything excrement *** again.*** EA games.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "Trevor McGuire CEO of Singsnap stop stalking me on my social sites. Every time you come to one of my sites I know.. I have other sites that have trackers..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."